Managing a property, especially if it’s not your only home, can be time-consuming and can cause a great deal of anxiety. At Innovate, we have been helping clients with all aspects of home management, saving time and providing satisfaction in all areas. We specialise in looking after our clients' investments with quality work from our panel of qualified and selected contractors. Many of our landlords live abroad, as well as in the UK, and simply do not have the time to be involved in the day-to-day running of their properties. We tailor a management service which suits each individual landlord, allowing you to have a ‘hands on' approach or a ‘laid back’ approach, whichever you prefer. Innovate’s experienced property management department take on the responsibilities and the stresses of being a landlord from you. We work hard to ensure that tenancies are renewed beyond the initial term and void periods are also minimised to maximise your rental income. This also involves:
- Managing the day to day management of the property and tenants
- Collection of rent
- Conducting inspections and compiling inspection reports
- Arranging quotes for any repairs from recommended contractors & engineers
- Liaising with landlords in which ever manner they feel comfortable, including by post, email or telephone
Commercial Property Management
Contact us for details of this comprehensive service for letting/leasing and management of commercial properties. By finding out what your precise requirements are, we can produce a suitable management package for you.
Your property is a valued investment therefore, at Innovate, we understand that peace of mind is what every landlord wants. Our approach of working closely with landlords, providing a range of professional services, ensures peace of mind can be achieved!
For more information about our services, please contact us.
To request a valuation, please click here and fill out the form.Ticking All the Boxes
We are also able to manage vacant properties for landlords. We are often approached by property owners who live abroad, who wish to sell or rent their investment, with a view for work(s) to be carried out to get their property in a position to start viewings for prospective tenants or buyers. This service includes:
- Securing the property against illegal entry
- Securing all external doors
- Changing all locks if required
- Replacing or boarding up all broken windows
- Sealing letterboxes
- Removing all internal and external waste materials
- Shutting off the gas supply
- Shutting off and draining down the water supply (unless a sprinkler system is installed)
- Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms)
- Inspecting property internally & externally every 7 days
- Logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector
- Reporting any breaches to the landlord or managing agent and recommending actions to rectify the problem immediately